We know some are hesitant to utilize services on base or those provided through the military due to the fear of privacy violations. We serve those looking for safe and confidential solutions independent from the military environment.
One of the more dominant populations in Hampton Roads is the US military. Our expertise, training and personal experience provide unique insight into military and veteran issues such as military sexual trauma, emotional impact of physical injury, deployment, readjustment, forgotten intimacy, affairs and the transition from military to civilian life. We understand the stigma of asking for help and ensure confidential solutions. That’s why we can provide effective, discreet, military life therapy. Military discounts available.
Common Themes in Military Life Therapy
- Emotional realities of deployment like feeling resentment or the loneliness of separation
- Making sense of all the change and uncertainty of transitioning…
- Building Local Support while not feeling like a burden to others.
- We waited 6 months for Family Reunification and this is NOT what we expected it to be.
- This person doesn’t fit into my life anymore!!! Who is this??