The Relationship Center of Hampton Roads is looking for experienced, self-motivated and inclusive practitioners who enjoy working in a systems oriented, strength based, relationally collaborative practice. We hope to hire a colleague who is passionate about couples work and the art and science of love and relationships. Most importantly, we want someone committed to growth in their clinical development as well as their overall level of professionalism as a therapist.
Our business model focuses on offering relational therapy in a boutique setting to clients who, due to status, lifestyle, or employment, are seeking an elevated level of services and therapy. We place a great deal of focus on the client’s overall experience to ensure every touchpoint is positive, respectful and engaging. We conduct intensives, premarital and couples’ workshops as well as offering our clients the option to meet at their location of choice. We welcome and honor clients of all religions, races, ethnicities, countries of origin, gender identity, sexual orientations, abilities, and disabilities. Training in Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT), or a willingness to pursue training in EFT or another couples counseling model, is essential.
Hiring full and part time positions – bonus compensation paid for candidates willing to work Fridays, Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Benefits of Working With Us
- Focus on clinical work – we provide marketing, billing and intake services so you can do what you do best – help clients live a more fulfilling life.
- Supervision and Consultation – we offer clinical supervision for those with a provisional license, biweekly Case Consultation Meetings and opportunities to consult with team members on individual cases.
- Continuing Education – we provide opportunities for CEUs so you can grow as a clinician.
- Competitive Pay – we offer excellent earning potential along with an opportunity for non-clinical pay for things such as community events, writing and marketing.
- Customized and pre-determined work hours.
- Beautiful Work Space – we are proud of our modern, upscale and fully furnished offices that you and your clients will feel at home in.
- Furnished Office Space
- Office Supplies
- Weekly Cleaning Service
- All General Repairs & Maintenance
- All utilities and Internet Access
- Credit Card Processing Fees
- EHR – Simple Practice with Telehealth & Wiley Treatment Planner
- Payroll Taxes
- Liability Insurance
- Workers Comp Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Intake Coordination of all New Clients
- Website & Practice Marketing
- Branding including Business Cards
- Psychology Today monthly
- $500 towards Continuing Education per year
- Case Collaboration and Consult
- Client Case Review with Clinical Director(s) as needed
- Office Snacks & Beverages
- We are continuing to expand our locations as well as the services we provide and you will be joining a group of motivated, out-of-the-box thinking clinicians who believe the sky is the limit!
- Deliver an outstanding client experience that includes genuine care, warmth, professionalism and evidenced based treatment.
- Conduct individual and/or couple’s therapy in accordance with appropriate training, state regulations and professional licensure laws.
- If needed, provide crisis intervention services to clients to ensure risk levels are properly managed and, when appropriate refer to higher level of care.
- Maintain scheduling of all active clients to ensure the client’s clinical needs are being met.
- Maintain appropriate paperwork, including notes, per practice and state requirements.
Ready to apply?
Submit resume/vita, cover letter or short video to firstname.lastname@example.org.